Shipping and Receiving – 1st Shift
The Shipping and Receiving Laborer must be highly motivated, detail oriented, and a dependable team player. The job includes shipping and receiving tasks in a manufacturing facility.
- Wrap parts for shipment.
- Count parts and make sure parts tag is correct.
- Involve quality control and engineers if parts found to be incorrect.
- Stack parts on pallet to be moved to new location.
- Request packaging material as needed. Verify packaging material is correct.
- Pull from inventory.
- Fill out proper paperwork per shipment.
- Call for truck line to pick up parts.
- Load and unload shipment. Verify parts are correct on packing list.
- Sign incoming packing list and date. Verify material to packing list and purchase order if applicable.
- Deliver parts to customer as needed. Pick up parts as needed.
- Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
- Assisting workers in loading and unloading trucks.
- Securing trucking freight by hand.
First Shift: 6:00am-3:30pm Monday – Thursday, 7:00am-11:00am Friday; Full-Time
Driver’s license required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer.