Sandblast Operator – 3rd Shift
The Sandblast Operator runs air powered sandblasting equipment in the production and manufacturing of metal products.
- Clean and prepare metal surfaces for production. Operate air powered sandblasting equipment.
- Must be able to use simple/basic math, and basic hand-held measuring tools.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, blue prints, job travelers.
- Required to accurately log in/out of jobs and report quantities completed/scrapped.
- Required to accurately complete material tagging / inventory requirements when moving parts.
- Required to maintain quality standards, ISO standards, Safety Standards per company policy.
- Perform daily scheduled maintenance and clean up procedures.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to squat, twist, bend, kneel while using tools and performing tasks
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Prior experience is beneficial
Third Shift: Monday through Thursday 8:00pm-6:00am; Full-time
Pay: From $15 per hour
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Must pass drug screening.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer