Quality Control Inspector
– 1st Shift
Are you a Quality Inspector looking for more family time or longer weekends? VM&W works 4.5 days a week. As a result, we close our doors at 10:00am EVERY Friday. Most importantly, Verhoff Machine & Welding takes pride in making employees and their families a priority. In conclusion, our business hours give employees the sense of a three day weekend, every weekend. Therefore, time off = family time. Check us out on Facebook!
Monitor, test, inspect, verify, and document parts to ensure compliance with prints and job travelers to meet ISO 9001:2015 and industry standards.
- Read, analyze, and interpret CAD prints and Job travelers.
- Verify print matches part and material used is correct.
- Inspect, verify, and document tolerances and finish quality on part during production and upon completion.
- Experience and proficiency with gage calibration, SPC and geometric tolerances, height gage, calipers, Faro or Romer Arm, and CMM.
- Able to follow established procedures and approved processes in documenting parts.
- Notify supervisor of quality/tolerance/reject issues.
- Aid in production and shipping to meet on time deliveries
- Must be able to perform dimensional inspection, in-process inspection, and incoming inspection; ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and industry standards.
- Must be have a high attention to detail and able to work with engineering department to define problems and implement improvements.
- Must be computer literate in MS Windows and MS Office.
- Must have good mathematical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with vendors, customers, and employees.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and highly motivated.
First Shift: 6:00am-3:30pm; Monday through Thursday; 6:00am-10:00am Friday; Full-time
- Must pass drug screening.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer.