Paint Line Operator – 1st Shift
The Paint Line Operator works in a paint booth for a production line using a 2K wet paint system.
- Apply coatings with all types of spray equipment to meet coverage.
- Paint the parts and understand the acceptable quality of finish.
- Be able to mix and spray all products used.
- Maintain spray equipment to meet operational standards, but not including repair of equipment.
- Keep equipment and working area clean.
- Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
- Close attention to detail
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those in contact on a day to day basis.
- Meet minimum standards of safety per assigned department.
- Meet minimum standards of 5S.
- Be compliant with all the rules of conduct and attendance per the company handbook.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
- Occasional lifting of items not exceed 50 lbs
First Shift: 6:00am-3:30pm Monday through Thursday, Friday 6:00am-10:00am; Full-time
Must have basic knowledge of automatics painting system and paint processes.
Driver’s License Required
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer.