Industrial Painter – 1st Shift
Are you a Painter looking for more family time or longer weekends? VM&W (first shift) typically works 4.5 days a week. As a result, we close our doors at 10:00am EVERY Friday. Most importantly, Verhoff Machine & Welding takes pride in making employees and their families a priority. In conclusion, our business hours give employees the sense of a three day weekend, every weekend. Therefore, time off = family time.
The Industrial Painter works in the paint booth for a production line 2K wet paint system.
• Apply coatings with all types of spray equipment to meet coverage
• Paint the parts and understand the acceptable quality of finish.
• Able to mix and spray all products used.
• Maintain spray equipment to meet operational standards, but not including repair of equipment.
• Keep equipment and working area clean.
• Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
• Close attention to detail
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those in contact on a day to day basis.
• Meet minimum standards of safety per assigned department and of 5S.
• Be compliant with all the rules of conduct and attendance per the company handbook.
• Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
• Occasional lifting of items not exceed 50 lbs.
• Required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
First Shift: 6:00am-3:30pm; Monday through Thursday; 6:00am-10:00am Friday; Full-time
Must pass drug screening.
Basic knowledge of automatics painting system and paint processes.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience in industrial or automotive painting is a plus
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer.