Shipping & Receiving CDL Driver – 1st Shift
The Shipping & Receiving CDL Truck Driver must be highly motivated, detail oriented, and a dependable team player. The job includes driving truck and being a back-up CDL tractor trailer driver. The job includes shipping and receiving tasks that allows the driver to be home daily.
- Performing packing and unpacking of shipment deliveries.
- Preparing shipping documents.
- Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Managing proof of delivery paperwork from customers.
- Assisting workers in loading and unloading trucks.
- Securing trucking freight by hand.
- Checking mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
- Driving different types of trucks.
First Shift Hours, Full Time
Summer Hours (ending 9-4-20): 6:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-11:00am Friday
Regular Hours (starting 9-8-20): 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday through Friday
Class A CDL License
Three years of truck driving experience.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Must pass drug screening.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer.