Shipping & Receiving Laborer – 2nd Shift
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk will perform a variety of basic manual tasks involved in receiving, storing, distributing, picking and shipping materials, parts, and equipment. A successful candidate must be also be able to lift boxes, operate a fork lift, and have computer knowledge.
- Verifying counts, complete all the necessary paperwork/computer entries
- Rejects unsatisfactory items when necessary
- Maintain records of received and shipped goods
- Lifting of items 20 lbs. and occasional lifting of items, not exceeding 50 lbs.
- Ensure that all items within ship kits are accurate to the current revisions according to database
- Assist with cycle counting
- Assist drivers with loading and unloading of trucks
- Keep shelves and floor in clean condition
- Utilize hand truck, pallet jack and mobile carts, as required
- Utilize Bar Coding Scanners as process dictates
- Package customer orders or other appropriate packaging materials, printing customer Packing Slip, and insuring 100% accuracy of material being shipped to the customer.
- Maintain and perform daily and scheduled maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials.
- Picking and filling orders from stock.
Second Shift: 3:25pm-1:25am; Monday through Thursday; Full-time; 5% Premium
- Driver’s license required.
- Must pass drug screening.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer.