CNC Mill Operator – 2nd Shift
Vertical and Horizontal CNC Machining operators must produce quality products that exceed customer expectations on Haas machines. Previous experience and familiarity with tooling and fixturing, Mastercam, PRO-E, and Solidworks would be a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, blue prints, and job traveler.
- Required to accurately log in/out of jobs and report quantities completed/scrapped.
- Able to verify material types being milled, detect and report defective or questionable materials, and perform tolerance checks during production.
- Verify print matches part being milled. Must set up area and machine for job.
- Notify supervisor of quality/tolerance issues, prior to running job.
- Maintain tolerances and finish quality on job during production and upon completion.
- Have quality control check first part with red dot on work card for approval to run.
- Maintain and perform daily and scheduled maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Check parts using approved tools from quality control and sign off on job cards before moving job to next operation.
- Involve quality control and engineers if parts found to be out of tolerance.
- Notify management of machine failure and assist with maintenance.
- Must use simple/basic math and basic hand-held measuring tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Second Shift: 3:25pm-1:25am; Monday through Thursday; Full-time; 5% Premium
One year of experience CAM programming.
Three years of experience with CNC.
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
Must pass drug screening.
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance, and 401K
VM&W is an equal opportunity employer